Whenever I need a quick and memorable dessert for a team or event, Reese’s Peanut Butter Brownies are my go to. Using the Reese’s Peanut Butter cups to line the pan creates the nice chunks of peanut butter in every bite.
My COST Cooking has bled over to my pantry and I always have brownie mix on hand. I love to use it to make these peanut butter brownies. Add the ingredients needed for the brownies and the Reese’s Peanut Butter cups and you are good to go.
I prefer to make this in my Pampered Chef pan for easy cleanup. The recipe below calls for the 8×8 or 9×9 pan, but if you like all corner or edges try one of the other fun pans.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Brownie Instructions
It is amazing how simple this recipe is. Line the pan with the Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Make the brownie mix per the instructions on the box. Pour the brownie mix over the Reese’s cups and bake.
The brownies are done when the edges begin to crisp and pull away from the sides. Also insert a toothpick or a cake tester into the middle. If it comes out clean (for the most part) they are done. You may have some chocolate on the toothpick or cake tester from the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Just be sure it is not uncooked brownie mix.
It is important that you let these brownies cool for at least 30 minutes. When you cut into them they are moist and will fall apart. For a more healthy snack that pleases everyone see Homemade Granola Bars.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Brownies
- Pampered chef 9×9 stoneware pan
- 36-40 each Mini Reese’s peanut butter cup, unwrapped
- 1 box Brownie mix and any mix ingredients
- If not using a seasoned stoneware pan, grease the pan.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Line the pan with the unwrapped Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- Mix the brownie mix with any required ingredients. the brand I use calls for 2 eggs, ½ cup vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons water.
- Mix well and pour over peanut butter cups.
- Cook for 45-50 minutes. When the edges begin to pull away from the side and/or toothpick inserted comes out clean the brownies are done.
- Cool for 30 minutes before cutting.