Fried Oreos seems to be a new fad at some of the trendy restaurants in our area. Before spending money on them I thought I would try this at home. The kids gobbled up the Ninja Foodi Fried Oreos quickly, especially dipping them in Universal Marshmallow Sauce . When warm the oreo is soft so the chocolate and cream center taste slightly different.
Using store bought crescent rolls and oreos this is so quick and easy. I will have this recipe on my list for those impromptu get togethers after a hockey game. One can of crescent rolls make about a dozen s. I was able to make these in my Ninja Foodi and Ninja Grill pretty easily. Next time I will try in the Foodi with my Cook and Crisp insert that allows me to double cooking capacity.
Ninja Foodi Fried Oreo Steps
Roll out your can of crescent rolls. I prefer Pillsbury because they always cook up so light and flaky. I also almost always have at least one roll in the house. Using a roller make sure the seams are pinched together. Or use the Pillsbury Crescent sheets. I place three rows of four oreos on the cresent rolls. Using knife or pizza cutter cut them out in squares. Pull the corners of the dough up to the middle of the cookie and then close the seams.
Spray the Ninja Foodi or Ninja Grill lightly with non stick spray. Place the wrapped oreos in the basket. Turn on and select Air Crisp. Set to 350 degrees for 6 minutes. Be careful when complete as the basket and the oreos will be hot. While they are cooking make Universal Marshmallow Sauce.
Serve Ninja Foodi Fried Oreos with marshmallow or fudge sauce, powdered sugar if you have time. My kids eat these so fast sometimes we do not have time to get the sauces out.
Ninja Foodi Fried Oreos
- 1 can Crescent rolls Substitute crescent sheets
- 12 ea Oreos
- Roll out the crescent dough and pinch and roll any gaps closed.
- Place cookies in three rows of four. Cut the dough in squares to match the cookie placement
- Pull the corners of the dough to the middle of the cookie. Pinch and close any gaps.
- Spray Ninja cooking basket lightly with non stick spray. Place oreos in single layer in the basket.
- Turn on Ninja Foodi or Grill and select Air Crisp. Set to 350° for 6 minutes.
- Server with powdered sugar, fudge sauce or marshmallow sauce.